Welcome to Gembrook Primary School
Our Values: Respect and High Expectations
A VIEW TO THE FUTURE
Gembrook Primary School is a vibrant and aspirational education community, providing a safe and supportive learning environment that enables a personalised, engaging and challenging learning program. Our objective is for students to achieve the academic, social, emotional and physical growth to thrive in a global society.
On behalf of our school community I would like to welcome you to Gembrook Primary School. At Gembrook Primary School the home – school partnership is valued. The school shares the excitement and responsibility of ensuring a happy, secure and successful commencement of formal education.
Our school community believes children learn most effectively when:
- Each child’s self esteem is fostered through success
- Individual differences, learning styles and needs are catered for in the curriculum
- Staff, students and parents work together to create a positive learning environment
- Learning is child centred and activity based
- Children are encouraged to experiment, take risks and evaluate as they learn
- Children are encouraged to learn in different ways
- Literacy, numeracy, thinking and communication are the lifelong skills required for success
If at any time you wish to discuss any aspect of our school, or your child’s education, please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat, or to arrange an interview.
Quality education is a priority at Gembrook Primary School.
Kerri Drew, Acting Principal
Gembrook Primary School Song
Gembrook Primary School respectfully acknowledges the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation who are the traditional owners of the land on which we meet, share and work together. We also pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.